When someone — an individual or a corporation — breaks the rules and causes serious injury, death, or financial loss, we all suffer. Surely the person injured or cheated, or the family losing a loved one, suffers the most, and our primary mission at Conlin Law Firm is to right that wrong and to hold the rule-breaker accountable.
Our extraordinary settlements and verdicts for our clients over 30 years show we are successful in our mission. But our results do more than help restore and heal our clients. When wrongdoers are held accountable, our society not only accomplishes justice, it deters wrongdoers from breaking the rules in the future, and that enhances a safer and fairer community. Making things right for our clients, and making things right for our communities, is what our mission at Conlin Law Firm is all about.
Thomas J. Conlin is a Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association — one of the few lawyers who can legally call himself an "expert." If you have a personal injury case, Conlin Law Firm, LLC, is the number to call — 952-314-6406.
What To Do if You Have Been Injured
- You need to get medical care, immediately. The best thing you can do is to get well, as well as you can, and appropriate medical care can help. Your medical records will also be important evidence of your injuries.
- You need to hire a lawyer, quickly. Memories fade, witnesses disappear, damaged vehicles get towed away. You want someone to pull all this information together, now.
- You don't have to pay your lawyer — until your lawyer wins for you.
Minneapolis Accident Lawyer
Insurance companies know that by delaying, denying, and defending claims they ultimately save money. To go up against them, you need knowledge, experience and expertise. At Conlin Law Firm, LLC, that's what we provide.
We understand the stress and trauma that go with personal injuries. When you hire us, your problems become our problems. Put your confidence in us. We will work for you as we would for our own.
We Offer You Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
When you hire us, you hire not just a lawyer but an entire team to help you through the process of dealing with injury or death. We step in and:
- Contact insurance companies on your behalf and handle their inquiries
- Collect evidence, talk with family members, witnesses, authorities
- Ensure you are clear about who you are required to speak with and who you can ignore
- Ensure you understand how you and your family's financial needs may be met
- Work with healthcare providers and Medicare and Medicaid providers to ensure your bills are being paid
- Explain our litigation strategy and always make sure you are comfortable with the progress of your case.
Call Conlin Law Firm, LLC, and schedule a free consultation with our lawyers. Your story is important to us. Let us decide if you have a case or not! You can also complete our online contact form.
What Kind of Lawyer Should You Hire? One Who —
- Knows personal injury. Your family lawyer is a great person, but lacks personal injury expertise? Keep looking.
- Works injury claims every day, and knows every wrinkle of the law, and knows the courts, and has won cases all over Minnesota and North Dakota and elsewhere.
- Has energy. Personal injury requires focus, legwork and extensive research.
- Goes to trial. Insurance companies know who is a pushover and who will go the distance if the settlement offer is not fair.
- Listens. Our most important hours are the times we hear clients tell their stories. You know what happened, we don't. And you know how this injury has changed your life. We listen so we can be your voice in settlement talks with the insurance company or at trial.
- Cares. Ultimately the law is about justice. At some firms, that point seems to it gets lost in all the paperwork, but at Conlin Law Firm, LLC, it remains our constant goal.
Call the Minnesota personal injury attorneys at Conlin Law Firm, LLC, at 952-314-6406. Or e-mail us using this convenient form.